Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Beiwu Performance...

I had a busy weekend last week since i have two performances continuous for two nights and also one presentation on Saturday morning. But i'm glad i'd passed those tiring days,still i have one more performance on 7th october,this wednesday night. I felt like i never had a long period of relaxing since i came back from Raya holiday,indeed i'm getting more busy..Well,after 8th October thing will gets better because i will submit my fnal assignment on that day,then free!!!

While i'm writing this, the rains kept flowing,it's been a few days already that it keeps raining almost everyday. Not sure it's good or not,but very pity for those having convocation,raining made me feel wet and as the result,i feel like wanna lock myself in the room under, wrap myself with blanket,haha..

It's not a good sign for raining now,maybe it's really the sign of end of the world. Lately there's earthquake in Sumatera and also tsunami,haih..worl never peace as natural disaster and wars are everywhere. I'm glad i'm Malaysian,,at least no wars and natural disaster even we had political wars and crimes that never will finish even till the day i die i guess...

Human nature...

5 comments:

  1. It's our last time performance this 7th december, pity you cannot go also..
    In the future won't see me dancing anymore,i guess i will miss beiwu...
    next time see me dance in disco lar,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah, disco?? hmn... new pop dance for traditional beiwu?? wow.. i wan to see also.. heehee.. i love dance actually.

    shake the bon bon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love dancing?
    I'm quite interested to see you dance in disco, when we can have that chance ar?
    I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiya~~ paiseh wanna dance in front of you professional dancer ma..

    ReplyDelete