Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happiness...Sadness...

I'll be graduating soon in one more month and so many things happened in my life. I realize one big weakness of me,i was like always blaming others and relied on others on something that i cannot do. Some times i really hate myself for who i am today,hate it,hate it...

My friend told me about how stressful she was when she was threatened by the miscalls and message,all i can do is telling her,"don't worry,it will be fine,do not mind so much lar",all of this bullshit useless advices which she don't want even hear...the reason was because i'm not the person involved,i'm not talking from her place,i'm just someone that not related to it,so i say things easily...Damn it,i hate myself..
My the other friend so stress when she had to control herself as i ask her to do like that when confronting the other friend,she told me how stress she was and all i can do was just saying those stupid words that i always said...If only i had a better win-win solution for all the problems they are facing...

No comments:

Post a Comment