Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stupid me and Mei Juan...

Today in lab,MJ sit beside me while online..She asked me to watch a horror video in facebook uploaded by her friend i think..She cubitting me now as she don't want me to ngumpat her in my blog..It's a Japan video clip about a group of guys who went to a gathering and saw a very pale look pretty girl,God,she's damnly pale,like a ghost...

The amazing part was she waves to them opposite of the train station,erm...it's like LRT station in Malaysia..After waving to them,she suddenly jump off to the railway,whua....Then don't know what happen,as we both are too scared,we ask other friend,Poh Choo to help us watch the ending of the clip. Unfortunately,as the pc in lab do not have good quality(the screen so yellow and dark), we can't really see it. but Poh Choo said she thinks it's the girl face on the railway,WHUA....

End up,me and Mei Juan so scared and Poh Choo said, " looks fake,like created one", haha...Are we stupid?

2 comments:

  1. its 100% fake de le... where got ppl saw such incident and then take the video ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...dn like dat mar....
    we really damnly scared de leh...

    ReplyDelete