Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

Haha, sometimes really had to wish myself so that i realize that i'm getting old..being 22 years old this year means...I'm really getting old,haha,well,old is not the problem,what's important is to wonder whether i've live my life well or not all these times..I'm quite satisfied with my life,i mean i'm very satisfied.I have my family,relatives,whole villagers and a group of friends who love and care for me so much..Wats more should i ask for?

Thank God let me born to this world,this place,this family...Thanks to my mum because she carried me for 9 months,taking care of me for 22 years,always there for me whenever i need her..Perfect mum i ever had,i think there's people out there will jealous because i have a perfect family. Being brought up in single parent family not easy,but being in my family gives me the strength..At least i knew that i will never be alone, God damn it,i hate to be alone...

Future will be a better place to be lived,i always hope for world peace...

My horoscope said:

LIBRA (The Lame One) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you wanna mess with.... You might end up crying ...

Hahaha...i remembered my friend who always argued with me and he said he's so frustrated whenever having a quarrel with me...God bless him...

Lately i kept writing those memorable paper,not sure what people called it, but we all received it from so many people lar..stressing but i still give commitment to write it actual from bottom of my heart..my friend even asked me whether i'm Christian as the way i wrote sounds like it came from Bible, haha...

2 comments:

  1. oh.. i think ppl call it autobiography kuk... hmn... i donno how to use words.. so i cincai lai de. sorry a.. but the meaning friendship forever and thanks to have me as ur friends is true from my heart..

    22 year old liaw.. grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya,i also think it si autobiography,always write it...yesterday my matric friend also gives me two more to write..huhu,i wanna cry,
    she ignores me even when i said i already wrote for her 3 years ago during in matriculation,aii...

    ReplyDelete