Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Parents...

Parents can be anyone,not just your mum and your dad,but also your grandparents.I'm relieved that even i lost my dad as they got divorced,i still have my grandparents,my mum,my uncles and aunties,my two brothers,my cousins and relatives who always be there whenever i need help. I realized that as i'm growing up without dad,their love for me are more than to others in the family,i sometimes bring trouble to them,but they do not even feel burden,or maybe they did but they just do not show to me..

I'm glad that i'm born to the New and Teyun family,i thank God for letting me born into the family,where i found love and care..My friend once told me,he's so jealous to see the harmonization and relationship between my family members as he do not have it in his family. I guess every family has their own way to communicate with each other,but 1 thing for sure,there's love in the family,it's just on the way how they show it..

I'm proud to be New and Teyun..

No comments:

Post a Comment