Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tears...

I've never cried for quite some time already,i forgot when was the last time i cried..But yesterday,i really had a bad day,i'm not sure what was the main reason i cried but i guess it's all accumulated one,that's why i cannot hold the tears anymore..When my junior accusing me,i started to sob in the Petro lab,i had flu since last week and when i start sobbing,the mucus stucked in my nose,i felt like dying because i can't breathe well..
Having depression continuously,i came back to my silent room as my roommate going out,i sat on my bed and suddenly my tears fall down for no reason..it's been quite some time before i stopped crying..
Today i watched a video of Brian Joo (former Fly To The Sky member) stating about the relationship between him and Hwanhee (Fany),on how they became distant as they had some misunderstanding caused by the people around them and how he ever thought of committing suicide during that time. But after some time they get to realize they need to believe each other instead of believing others.
Depression sometimes will make people think of committing suicide,there's once time during my youngsters,i thought of committing suicide,i don't really remember what was happening at that time and the reason why i would ever think of that,but i'm glad i've gone through that horrible time,i'm glad that i'm a person that scare of pain as i will never cut myself or jump off the building..
I'm glad i'm alive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment