Friday, October 16, 2009

BEIWU....How???

I don't know how to settle beiwu problems..we just had two more practices to go and all like having the worse days for it. My junior like blaming me for cannot give commitment to beiwu anymore.I'm trying to do my best now but i really don't know what's the best for them now.He even say if i want to abandon beiwu also nevermind,what bullshit was he saying,i love beiwu more than them because i've been growing up with beiwu in UUM. It's just that i cannot be a good leader,i wish i can lead them well.it's not just about confidence or not,havng faith or not,it's about giving the right direction to them.I don't want to teach somethings that i'm not sure with, it's legally wrong.. Ask me to go stricter so that i can control them,can anyone tell me,have i ever be strict or serious all this time?Beiwu shold be a place that i found my happiness,freedom,not a stressing place,but now it looks like that for me le...

I never give up of beiwu,if i did,i already don't care much bout it since past few years..

No comments:

Post a Comment