Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beiwu Training..

Coming back earlier from my Raya holiday for beiwu training is amazing,well,i guess there's a lot of first time me and Chia were getting through..The funny thing was,it was not our first time taking bus to UUM,but it's happened that we took the wrong bus at the beginning and even sat the wrong seats,haha...I wonder why we were so careless that day. Reaching Shahab Perdana at 5am, we've waited one and half hour for the Mara bus to start its journey to UUM. As the result,we reached UUM at 7 something and just can have a little rest before the dance training.

I told my friends that i dreamt of A Kong had his hair cut, eventually it really did happened, he really cut his hair,haha.. But he looks much slimmer than one year ago,making me look much more healthier,i mean in term of fat,haha... Well,starting it like a stressful training,but when we are able to cope with the steps and also rhythm, it such a fun things to be learnt actually, and now i'm sad because i'm not able to perform it on stage as i'll graduate soon.

Saturday night was happening for us because we had our Beiwu gathering plus our sem 7 farewell party in Kuala Perlis. In the midst of the happiness,i cannot keep my sadness as my other friend,Siao Ping cannot made it there as she's having family problem and back to home earlier.Wish you were there gal..

This beiwu training is such a once in the life time because we gathered about 9 generation of seniors and juniors. It such a spectacular view to watch all of us dancing and having fun no matter you are juniors or seniors,i guess the bond that we are having now is the most precious thing that one will never get in other place.I hope the bond that we tied will never loose the tie even time goes by...

For me,beiwu is a part of my life,a part of my memories,a part of my campus life..I've learned so many there,i met so many beautiful people there. I love you guys,all seniors and juniors...

Beiwu Beiwu Beiwu Jia You!

No comments:

Post a Comment