Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So damn cute...

Currently i watched a korean drama in KBS World with the title of Happiness in The Wind...Oh my God,the main actor so cute,i mean cute not for his appearance but for his character.You can say his character look exactly like Dao Ming Shi in Meteor Garden,the way he expresses love is extraordinary,which he didnt said it directly,i think that was his special personality...He was like very something,chinese said 别扭...like idiot...but still so cute...

His line was like the following :
~ When she said she went out to meet someone,he asked : what?who u meet?Is it Gicheol?(Gicheol is another guy who adores the girl also)*sounds so jealous*
~ I dont want you to talk with other guy...aniya...dont even see them...
~ I mean i dont want you to see other guy except me...
~ *soaking throat* I had make myself clear,now its up to you to make the decision...
~ *soaking throat again and now looking at the sky* ah...the weather today so good...*and turn himself away leaving the girl in shock*

Well...Korean guy always so romantic in line,i wonder if they really that romantic in real...Ahh...I wish someone will talk to me like that too,at least i know he really cares about me since he sounds so jealous...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment