Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Mother...Who is a mother for you?Have you ever thought how you value her in your life?People said if you are a daughter,you will only realize how hard to be a mother when you have your own kids,i guess its the same for a son...

Do you still remember when you are first born to this world?Hehe,i guess no one will remember that moment anyways,haha...But i do hope you will have the chance to understand the feeling of your mother when she first gave birth to each of you,giving birth to a baby is not easy(as experienced people said so),its harder when raising them to be as grown ups as us today...How much tears,how much sweats,how much money,how much energy? I guess it was countless...Maybe raising up a kid needs more than establish a company...

Remember when you are small,who will always be there to teach you how to walk,how to speak,how to eat, how to read?Remember when you are sick,who are the one who hurts more than you?Who be there to take care of you?I always will remember and miss my mum the most when i was sick,because i know she will always be here for me and i will be fine...There are times when you cannot accept the decision of mum and you tried to spoke against her...I had my 叛逆 period during my secondary school when i spoke against my mum and i ended up slammed the door to express my objection...Its just the way i showed my madness,but then i felt regret and i end up writing an apology letter to her(i had those paiseh feeling to say sorry in person)..
I always wrote apology letter during those times whenever i did wrong...

There are times you should learn to understand your mum,i wont say she always right,but talking against her in loud voice is not a right suggestion to express your objection...As people said,think before you speak...When parents get older,they will become more sensitive than in their young age,they will start to think that maybe they will become your burden,they will scare that one day maybe you dont want them already,they will scare that if you get married,will you ignore them and become others son/daughter?they will worry that you wont love them anymore as you have your own spouse to love and new life...Because for each parents,children are the most precious treasure they had,no money or anything valuable in life will value more than their children...

I always proud to have my mum...Mum,to God i pray,hoping you will always stay healthy,stay happy...I promise you,i will be a good daughter for you...Mama,i love you so much...and sorry for all my wrongdoings for you...Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment