Monday, May 31, 2010

29th Wedding Part 2...

Continued from the previous post: hehe...

I guess the most touching part from a wedding was to see the bride cried, God damn it, making me cried also when i saw her reddish eyes..Its tearing me a lot when they mentioned about she will JIA out, even it was only less than half hours journey from her house, but the feeling of you are leaving your house which you had been leaving for more than 20 years, Omo..i also cannot imagine how bad i will cry if i am to get married one day, i guess thats the reason i hope i am just married to a guy from Kelantan, i think thats more than enough for me, i cant bear leaving my mum and stay away from her on Chinese New Year,huhu...

To my senior aka colleague Wah Ce:

~ I wish you and your hubby will live happily ever after...
~ To God I pray, may your marriage be blessed till the end of time...
~ Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment