Thursday, June 3, 2010

My 2nd last day of practicum...

I am glad God made me destined to be in tax department, time passed so fast, now i will finish my 6 months practicum within 24 hours from now.. If you ask the feeling of mine now, i will say excited plus sad... I am happy i dont need to wait up at 6.30am to go to work already, but i will miss every colleague in Hals & Associates, will damnly miss them, they are a part of my life in the past 6 months, in the future, there will be not much time to see them as often as previous days, haih...I will miss you guys a lot, i do, i always will do.. Thanks for all the days and beautiful moments as well as for all the help you guys gave to me...It did meant a lot to me...To my manager, my supervisor, my seniors and colleagues, thanks for everything...

May God bless you all in every moment of your life...

Love ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment