Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Memory of Kim Hwansung (NRG)

ANTONIO (A LETTER SENT TO HEAVEN)

Hello, This is Hwansung (Antonio).
Because it's been so hot lately it's hard to study isn't it?
Following today I really really want to see the ocean.
I haven't seen the ocean very much in my life,
however every time I go and everytime I see it, it's just a feeling,
but I think it's really god.
I don't envy the people who live by the ocean very much,
Because its so close, you can't feel the specialness of it,
because you see the ocean everyday.
No matter how special it is, if its close you can't
feel the specialness very well.
Everyone, look around you one time.
And today, how does saying, "I love you" to the people that
you love the most, sound?


At that very moment I could sense that we were separating.
At this moment with tears I cannot cope with,
I'm letting you go within these past 2 hours.
I wasn't ready to let you go and to me

Your sunny smiling appearance was cute and funny.
But starting now there's a sadness I cannot see.
That's everyone's pain. The past happy joy.
Now your white face that I can't see and
Now your white fingers that I can't see
are left in a single flower nestled with spirit.
(Right now you're by my side)

For you I'm going to protect the dreams that we cherished.
Do you still not know? That we're by your side?
I can't touch you, but we can feel you.
Now I won't cry. Even in the next world,
You have to be happy, Antonio.

Don't be lonely, don't even be sad.
With the sky in between us, we're living separately
but I know that we're breathing the same air.
So I'm not going to be sad anymore.
Because even though we can't see you, you're always by our side.

Now your sunny smile that I can't see again and although
your clear eyes are sleeping comfortablely In the clouds
(you have to wake up again)

For you I'm going to protect the dreams that we cherished.
For you I'm going to protect the dreams taht we cherished.
Even if we've separated we can meet.
Now I won't cry. Even in the next world,
You have to be happy, Antonio.


GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Remember how we used to promise that we would always be together?
Did you have to leave just like that?
We comforted each other even though we didn't want to believe, I want to part with longing
I love you, your pretty smile, our precious past,
beautiful memories, all left in me
I will fill my tears in your name, which spells out eternity. I'll be sad just for today.
I won't cry anymore.
Goodbye My Friend,
I'll never hurt you again, I'll part with you smiling
Goodbye My Friend
Please be my light,
please become a shining star forever and stay by me.
Goodbye My Friend

I gazed at you.
A long time, for a very long time,
I stood alone by your side.
Right now, are we really getting farther and farther away? But I won't be sad, we'll be forever.
Please come to me even now, if I can feel your warm touch

Pray you can smile, pray you won't cry,
pray that you'll always be inside my heart forever
I love you, our fine friendship, your warm touch,
only keep those happy memories inside of you.
I'll fill my last prayer inside your figure that says goodbye,
I'll be sad for just today, now I don't cry anymore.

I know, even though you've closed your eyes beside me,
you're breathing inside of me.

I now leave my last in your soul, here,
I send my heart that's far away.
When the hurting wind blows, when sad leaves fall,
be by my side so that I won't forget you, My Friend
Right now in front of you, I'm writing a letter to the sky. Until the day that we can be together comes
I'll always send you a letter from my heart.
We'll always be by your side.
Goodbye My Friend.

p/s : these two songs were written by Myung Hoon NRG as a tribute to the late member of NRG, Kim Hwansung who passed away caused by pneumonia on 15th June 2000. It has been 10 years past and it was my first time to know it. I never go after Kpop news until lately and its really trembled my heart because he died only at 19years old..19 years old is only the beginning of our life,right? He will never thought 19 will be the end of his life i guess..I dont know him,but i felt sad for him,for his family and to NRG members..Losing a person you love is a pain, losing someone you love at a young age is more pain,somemore it is sudden death.. Watching the funeral made me cried all night long..From the lyrics,you can see how much his friend loved him..Kim Hwansung,can you feel it?

No matter where are you now, we wish you to be happy forever..May you rest in peace...

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

Also to my late great grandmas, late granddads, granddad, tiu kong Thong, kong Gi and other elders...May you guys rest in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment