Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weekend Holiday!!!!!!

           God, i am so happy cz i will have a three days weekend since we are celebrating Awal Muharram on 18th December 2009, which is today, haha...I guess that is the special and good thing to be a Malaysian, because we will celebrate a lot of festivals and thats mean more holidays for the community. 1 Malaysia, Long Lived Malaysia!! Yesterday on 17th, Malaysia had won the gold medal for football in SEA Games which is organized in Laos. I am not really a football maniac, but listening to song in other country made me felt so touched deep inside my heart, felt like crying at that time. I think all Malaysians will be so proud with the team because we never won gold medal since 20 years ago, that was really a long period.

           Something funny happened at my office today, my senior whom today took over my seat suddenly came to my temporary seat asking me about the info stated in my calendar which i put on the table, guess what, i had the practice which i will note my period date on the calendar so that i can estimate the date for the next month, it happened that he asked me what AV stands for, haha, its , a term used to describe period, God, how should i explain to him? Its damn awkward...







2 comments:

  1. Blek...adult video for u,not for me,somemore its so funny if i watch adult video once per month,k?

    ReplyDelete