Monday, December 21, 2009

Awal Muharram weekend???

         What is meant by awal muharram?i asked my family,they said it was about the penghijrahan,hmnnn...it is suppose to be a good thing,so spend money on shopping on the awal muharram holiday is good thing or bad thing?hehe,that what i saw during my half day trip to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman as my mum and aunt went there for some shoppings,mostly are malays,i keep wondering,malays shop all over the years non stop is it?Even Sogo also full with sea of people,haha,so re nao!!!

           On Friday,i had a whole day nasi kerabu as lunch and also dinner,hehe,very satisfied with it. Saturday we went to Tropicana City Mall to watch movie,well,almost every week i watched movie since i came KL.First week i watched Twilight New Moon,second week i watched Storm Warriors 2,and this week i watched The Princess and The Frog. Well,if given choice,i wont watch it in cinema,but for my cousin Christine,we all did accompany her to watch it. Quite exciting as whole cinema majority are kids under 12,the most incredible is a mum holding a 2 months baby watch the cartoon,haha...

           After the movie,we went to have,ermmm,should i say lunch when it is about 3pm in the evening?hehe...we went to eat korean food,we all so excited to have it even our first plan is japanese sushi,haha..so korean addicted...So we went to this Korean Kimchi Restaurant,so leng qing,beside us,only got a group of customers there.We choose to sit at the special Korean table at the end of the restaurant..Erm..looking at the menu,i was like...erm...do not know what to order,the price was...Gosh...its standard price i guess, hehe...I am more interested in Kimchi Soup,but i think its better if we could order different food,so i order Dolsot Beef Bimbap,i think it is the ban fan that chinese called while watching the korean movie,just like the rice that Rain Bi ate in the Full House drama.The waiter asked me do i know how to eat it,coz it need to be mixed together, since he offered himself,so i just let him do it for me without realizing what he was talking about during the mixing process.After that,my cousins just explained to me,the waiter said,in Korean usually the husband will help wife mix it,but here he will only do it for me..Owh...he got mentioned those thing?I really did not realize it,or should i say i do not really pay attention on what he said?My cousin said so waste he spent those romantic words on me but i did not notice at all,haha,funny...

My good food there:


side dishes
 

sprite,apple juice,peach shake,Korean green tea,
strawberry shake



Sizzling beef



Kimchi Bokumbab aka
kimchi fried rice



Kimchi Iljikeh



Dwen Jang Iljikeh aka
seafood+tofu soup



Dolsot Beef Bimbab

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much..i guess now i understand my fren feeling when there are strangers read his blog..the blog just something that i wanna share with others,i really hope my life happening,hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like u also have shopping for whole day.. so enjoyable o..

    ReplyDelete
  3. for ur info,dat day i jz buy a shoe and its for my working de,nth much in tropicana,we jz hv korean food after the movie only...

    ReplyDelete