Sunday, March 15, 2009

PKU...

PKU stands for Pusat Kesihatan Universiti,haha,wats so funny is today is the first time i ever go there taking a treatment in this 3 years,so should i say that i always healthy all this time?hehe, over proud of myself,but i really wanna laugh when the doctor checked my medical resord and saw none of mine,then she asked me,"you never come before?",yea,i never go there before because i think it's too far,i hate ma fan lar actually,hehe..Today is special case,because of my toothache last week lar,so i went there for checking,who knows she just said i don't have any symptoms,she just gave me 3 types of medicine and ask me to go again after 2 weeks to have a X-ray,huhu,it's sounds scary and serious actually but mum said it's good lar they wanna check in details.. Well,since i'm there already and i don't have class,so i went to see doctor,i got stomachache last two nights,the doctor said maybe it's gastrick,so gave me gastric medicine..I really impressed by the politeness of PKU's staff,especially the doctors and dentist,they were so nice,hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment