Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Sook Ling!!!

20th of March which is tomorrow was the twenty second years my best friend being born to this world,ops,i accidentally disclose your age already,sorry yea dear,hehe...Anyway,hereby i wish you a very happy birthday,hope you happy always,smile always because you looked the best when you smile,you know you smile is super killer mar,hehe...what else,erm...of course may your dreams come true,no matter how many dreams you have,i really hope all of them will become reality,not just a dream.. This evening bee sian messaged me,told me that tomorrow will be your birtday,i told her something..i said,"why don't we go to Shah Alam give her a birthday surprise?",who knows she reply me,"sumbat lar u",huhu...ha3,maybe i'm not able to do that now,but i really thought of that at that moment,sound stupid hor?1 day maybe i will do that,i always hope that i'll be with you whenever you need me and of course can't miss your birthday...
I miss you so much!!! God bless you!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment