Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its 12th of September.......

I wanna remember today because 13th September will be another turning point of my life,i will have my first permanent job tomorrow. Tell ya,i am so damn nervous actually,really nervous,its been awhile since i ever wake up so early in the morning and going to office,that was the story of about three months ago,hehe...Its been 3 months since i ever goyang kaki at my home,doing nothing beneficial except gaining weight and increase my fat belly,well,its not something i should proud of anyway,ahaha...I know i know... Well, i really wanna thank my searching job agent as well as the hiring officer and the senior accountant of MFM for giving me chance to join the company,i do hope i will do well... God,please do bless me,i am looking forward for good working environment as well as working team...

1 comment:

  1. good luck and have fun ya?

    when we all save enough money then we pakat bring our mothers go on a vacation somewhere! :D

    ReplyDelete