Monday, August 2, 2010

I get my first job today!!!

Its just like u get a lottery,I think its more than that. It really sounds like a victory, means i succeed in my interview and guess what,I din even do well in the interview coz it is so so last minute and I dont really well prepared for it, but still i got the job, so i guess i should give it a try, shdnt i?Haih...I am still thinking about the transport problem, I should have known it will be a troublesome before i go for it. But who knows they will really hire me, i thought i went for fun only at first. I guess its just a destiny, should i give it a shot? Still i am so proud of myself,haha...I thought i never get the job, well, as referred to my result, i am so damn sure i wont get it, I think they really dont have candidates and they damnly need employee,so here i come...hehe..What a lucky day for me and a lucky me...

1 comment: