Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its good to have a mum at home...

Its school holiday,so i have my mum in town with us,huhu...really miss her so much,miss her cook,miss her everything..Do you love your mum?I am sure all of you love your mum so much..As for me,mum is my everything cz i do not have dad,i mean i do have dad,but since they divorced,i felt like i never really have a dad. Dad just a stranger noun for me,like no one,but he is somebody..A dad suppose to be a hero,the first hero in a daughter heart,but not for me..Well,i have to admit,i miss a dad...I should be glad that i knew who is my dad, better than others who never felt to know their dad,but human never know how to be satisfied,right?

I LOVE YOU,MUM...Thanks for all the love and care...thanks for brought me up...thanks for being there for me all the time...thanks for giving birth to me...I promise you i will be your nice little girl forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment